Today's Deal: Dinner for Two at Chima Brazilian Steakhouse for only $57!
Enjoy Two Rodizio Dinners at Chima Brazilian Steakhouse for only $57!
Important things to know about your Chima Steakhouse Card:
- Card includes two Rodizio Dinners, Salad Bar, and Gaucho Service.
- Card expires August 1, 2019.
- Restaurant reservation recommended, but not required, to redeem card.
- Card must be presented to server before ordering.
- One card per party.
- Card must be used in one visit.
- May not be used on holidays.
- Tax and gratuity not included.
- Card has no cash value.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- No refunds for unused cards.
- The card(s) will be shipped to you on, or before, August 3rd.
About Chima Steakhouse
Chima Steakhouse, named after chimarrao, a traditional drink of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil, that symbolizes hospitality and friendship-certainly lives up to its name. Legend has it that, in South Brazil traditional gauchos (cowboys) would consume a diet that consisted almost entirely of beef. The meat was seasoned, placed on skewers, and slow cooked over a wood burning flame. Historically, gauchos were known for their generosity and hospitality.
The first Chima restaurant originated in Uberlandia, Brazil located in the state of Minas Gerais. In 2004, the Silva family introduced a new style of dining and superior service to Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Chima combined traditional Brazilian rodizio and excellent service with an elegant setting.
Gauchos roam the dining room continuously offering exquisite churrasco of over 15 rotisserie meats including top sirloin, filet, ribs, lamb, pork, chicken, sausage and fish. Chima's sumptuous salad bar blends Brazilian and American favorites from salads, cold cuts, cheeses, soup and traditional Brazilian hot dishes.
Chima also offers a selection of great wines and champagnes from across the world and a full liquor bar. Come visit us to experience an authentic Brazilian churrascaria and Share a one-of-a-kind experience with your friends and family.